New work

New work
Koe Totem under construction. 20' Port Orford Cedar log

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Original Design Review

These are a few of the artstream designs that I feel are the most successful. Over the last several years I have made slight refinements to the original designs. I could post many more images but I will keep the examples to a choice few.


One of the things I like about these original stone pieces is the textural quality each one has. These natural stone examples have a quality that creates a primal resonance for me. Takes me back to my tribal origins.

This particular stone came from the banks of the Columbia River Gorge. It is very hard, heavy, and dark in color. The design is very clean and smooth.

Most of these original stones have a character, more of a grainy, personality. Each one is different and unique.



No comments:

Post a Comment