New work

New work
Koe Totem under construction. 20' Port Orford Cedar log

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Recap



Now if I could just learn how to use this blogspot as well as I can create artwork all would be well. My last post was not organized very well. I think the next icon I will move onto will be the "bird" design. The four of my main icons for this project will be Fish, Bird, Beast, Spirit. I will create designs for several different types of objects as I have for the Fish.






















I have really enjoyed and learned alot from my voyage down this artstream. This bronze has a different patina that is the most recent edition. As you you can see the coloration is in relationship to the iconic design. I have been exploring the "fish" designs for awhile now and I think I am ready to move on to the next icon. I plan on creating a series of other iconic designs similar to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment